Ruth Ayres hosts a weekly celebration on her blog.
1. Cats love books too. Whenever I bring a new bag home from the library, Frances and Abby both investigate, sniff, flop, and rub.
And then this happens:
2. We got some excellent fortunes in our fortune cookies this week–absolutely spot on fortunes.
This was mine:
This is my older son’s:
My younger son’s:
3. We finally had some spring weather! I read a wonderful book on the porch with a little canine company:
Now I want every book to be written by Cynthia Lord.
4. I have been enjoying my son’s color combinations. Let’s just say he is not afraid of a little color:
Especially if one of those colors is hot pink. When I asked if I could take photos of his legs for my blog post, he asked if everybody on the Internet would see them. Everybody, I promised. “What if they think I’m a girl?” So I also promised to make sure everyone on the Internet knows that he is not a girl. (Also, look carefully for a Frances sighting between his knees!)
5. Tomorrow it’s supposed to snow, but today, this is blooming: