Today, I’m accepting an invitation to a #HappyParty from Christie Wyman, who blogs at Wondering and Wandering.
Here are things that are making me happy this week:
- My favorite table empty and waiting for me at the coffee shop
- Daily yoga, especially when I’m in Downward Dog and a cat comes over and stretches into Downward Dog right beneath me
- A trip to the library
- Good morning texts from my mom, especially when she includes photos of her cats
- Dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel
- Very thorough DOT snow plow drivers
- Waking up early before anyone else in the house is awake
- A new Slice of Life commenting challenge–75 this time!
- My iPhone loaded with new episodes of my favorite podcasts (What Should I Read Next, Down to Dunk, Reading Glasses)
- Peppy Irish jigs with flutes and violins playing everywhere I go this week
- Three unexpected snow days
- Snuggles with my favorite cat
Leave a Reply