- Senior events season kicked off with Senior Pinning, a sweet ceremony timed to re-energize seniors for this last stretch of the school year by officially acknowledging them as soon-to-be graduates. There’s food and a couple of (short!) inspirational speeches. Then families recite some solemn words, the seniors recite a pledge, and the caring adult of their choice attaches a special graduation pin to their shirt. Graduation season has officially begun!
- I will not be celebrating required essay assessments scored according to required rubrics, but I am celebrating that (1) I finished scoring all of them and (2) I can actually see tremendous growth in my students’ writing this year.
- Ted Lasso is back for a third season!
- I’ve stayed consistent with daily slicing even though the challenge has felt harder for me this year than in previous years.
- It’s Friday and there are only five wake-ups left until spring break!
What are you celebrating today?
Leave a Reply